Quantitative research methods
- Telephone research (CATI) from our own call centre in Maastricht
- Online research (CAWI), mainly using certified access panels
- Panel research amongst a fixed group of consumers or farmers, who report information on the use of products or services at regular intervals
- Mystery shopping
- Personal and face-to-face research (in home, office or central location)
- Mail surveys (PAPI) which, despite modern technology, provide very useful results.
Furthermore we are able to directly import and process (research) data into ready for use management information, through our co-operation with agricultural computarization firms.